Reduce harmful ultraviolet rays and protect furnishings, carpets and draperiers from sun damage.
Commercial window tinting controls the sun to help you work in greater comfort. The sun can make certain rooms too hot or filled with glare and can ruin your buildings furniture and window treatments. Commercial window tinting puts the sun in its place to give you a much more comfortable work environment. Plus you’ll save on cooling costs and protect workers and employees from harmful UV rays while adding lasting value to your building or office
Even more importantly, commercial window tinting provides numerous other benefits you may not have considered.
Here are the key benefits of Commercial Window Tinting:
1. Style & Appearance - Your office is a reflection of your organizations professionalism. We're all aware that the way we present ourselves tin business is important to us. Commercial window tinting gives your building or office that custom luxury look. Other than professional land scaping, or professional interior design, window tinting is one of the most significant improvements to your buildings overall appearance.
2. UV Protection - One of the most important benefits, commercial window tinting provides is significant protection against the sun's harmful UV rays . Direct sunlight and the associated UV rays doesn’t just damage your skin and accelerate ageing, it can also cause skin cancer over a prolonged period of exposure. Window tinting can block up to 99 Percent of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays!
3. Heat & Glare Reduction-Windows are an important part of any office, from the light they let in to views they reveal. However, they can also create a host of problems ranging from excessive glare, heat build-up and high energy costs as you’re forced to run the air conditioner more often to stay comfortable. Commercial window tinting can help you control these problems while providing increased comfort and lower overall energy costs.
Commercial window film reduces glare by up to 87%, making it easier for employees to work on their computer. Because commercial window tinting is available in a variety of clear, light and subtle shades, your employees will still be able to enjoy theview.
5. Privacy & Security - Whether you’re creating a mood or addressing a functional concern, you’ll find it hard to resist experimenting with decorative window films. Because it’s durable yet removable, decorative & privacy window films are an ideal way to create a lasting feature or quick update any office. We have carefully curated a selection of frosts, patterns, textures, gradients and specialty treatments, sure to spark ideas. Explore the possibilities for privacy, style and more for office enclosures, conference rooms, office dividers, exterior windows and more!
6. Safety - Accidents and storms can shatter windows without warning, sending flying shards of glass everywhere. It can result in severe injuries to your workers and significant damage to your facilities. This risk can be minimized with window films.
7. Fade Protection - If you’ve recently furnished or redecorated your office, you know how expensive furniture, draperies, flooring and wall treatments can be. There’s nothing better than a fresh new look but harmful ultraviolet rays can make things look old fast. Most fabrics, furnishings and artwork can be damaged and fade when sunlight passes through untreated windows. By blocking more than 99% of all UV rays, Commercial window film offers protection for valuable assets and will help preserve the color of fabrics, carpets and hardwood floors and help protect fine antiques, woods and works of art from discoloration and fading.
8. Saves Energy - Windows play a significant role in regulating heat and energy in your building. According to the EPA Energy Star Buildings Manual in the United States, approximately one-third of an average buildings utility bills are wasted by heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer through untreated windows. Commercial window tinting can lower heating and cooling expenses by reducing solar heat from the outside, reducing hot and cold spots inside, and helping to prohibit heat from escaping.