We all love our cars for many reasons – from the way they drive to styling and comfort as well as the utility they provide in our everyday lives. As one of your most significant investments, it just makes sense to take care of your automobile.
We maintain our car’s engine with regular tune-ups and oil changes, we wash our cars to keep the exterior in good shape. Professional automotive window tint also protects your car's interior from fading under the sun's blistering heat while adding the custom "Cool" style to your ride.
Automotive window tinting is one of the most popular aftermarket add-ons for car owners. Professional window tinting on your vehicle not only provides added comfort and security, but it also increases the resale value of your vehicle. Quality automotive window tinting and expert installation is essential for a professional tint job and maintaining that factory showroom look.
Even more importantly, window tinting provides numerous other benefits you may not have considered.
Here are the Key Benefits of Automotive Window Tinting:
1. Style & Appearance - Admittedly, style and appearance of your vehicle is probably not the most important of the benefits, but let's face it, we're all aware that the way we present ourselves to others is important to us. Automotive window tinting gives your vehicle that custom "cool" look. Next to a nice set of custom wheels, window tinting is one of the most desirable after market add-ons for todays car owners.
2. UV Protection - One of the most important benefits Automotive Window Tinting provides is significant protection against the sun's harmful UV rays . Direct sunlight and the associated UV rays doesn’t just damage your skin and accelerate ageing, it can also cause skin cancer over a prolonged period of exposure. Window tinting can block up to 99 Percent of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
3. Heat Rejection - If you live here in the Atlanta Metro area, odds are you've been stuck in traffic more than once. You know what we're talking about; moving at a snails pace out on i85 during rush hour with the sun beating down on you.. it feels like your car is an oven and you're the baked ham. When you make an appointment with Glass Tiger we'll show your our proprietary Heat Box demo where you can see for yourself just how much heat can be mitigated by our state-of-the-art window films.
4. Glare Reduction - Driving with the sun directly in your face isn’t just an unfomcortable – it can be deadly. Even with a good pair of shades, there's so much glass on your car that the sun's glare always finds a way in. Eye fatigue coupled with stop and start bumper-to-bumper traffic is a bad combination. Automotive window tint shields your eyes and prevents glare from all sources of extreme light so you’ll never be caught driving badly due to glare..
5. Privacy & Security - Depending on the shade of window film you choose for your vehicle, tinted windows can go a long way to prevent people from looking into your car for valuables or other items. It’s actually a great way to make potential thieves think twice. Leaving an exposed cell phone or tablet in plain view is just an invitation to get stolen. By tinting your windows you’ll feel at least a bit safer knowing that any valuables in your car aren’t as easy to see.
6. Safety - The safety benefits of installing window film on your car cannot be underestimated. Window film is designed to keep glass from shattering if an object hits it. In the event of a car accident, passengers are protected from flying glass and from being ejected through windows. Additionally, thieves will find it difficult to break through tinted glass and get into your car.
7. Fade Protection - Your car is a valuable asset that you want to last as long as possible. Professionally installed automotive window tinting is a great way to protect your investment. Today's state-of-the-art window films block the spectrum of the sun's rays that can fade upholstery and discolor leather and vinyl. It protects car interiors from cracking and warping to keep your car looking newer longer.
8. Saves Gas - A good quality automotive window film will keep your car's interior significantly cooler on the hot summer days. That means your air conditioner wont have to work as hard which not only saves in gas mileage but keeps you more comfortable while driving.